• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quiz answer and buttons will not show in Presenter 10 and publishing problem

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2014 Oct 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if these two are related but since upgrading to Presenter 10 I ran across these two issues, they appeared together:

1. When publishing in any of the format options (SWF, HTML 5 or both) I get an error message halfway through: Adobe Presenter is unable to publish this presentation. Pleae check that there is enough disk space and you have appropriate permissions for the destination folder.
2. When previewing slides I noticed that certain quiz answers like True /False do not appear, I see the bullet point but there is no text, the blue feedback buttons show but again no text.

Any help would be appreciated as I am trying to update material for a currently running course. I am thinking of downgrading back to Adobe Presenter 9 and see if that helps.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 13, 2014 Oct 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem #1 seems to come up when there is a corrupt slide in the deck. I'm not 100% clear on what makes a slide corrupt, but you may have to start breaking your presentation a part in to smaller groups of slides and publishing until you can identify which slide(s) is(are) the problem slides. Then, once you have identified them, recreate them and republish the presentation as a whole.

I find that splitting the presentation in half makes the fastest work of finding the corrupt slides. If you take the first half and it publishes fine, then the corrupt slide is in the second half. Split the second half again and see if you get the corrupt slide in your portion of the presentation. Eventually you will be able to identify the corrupt slide(s).

As to the previewing issue, If you aren't seeing it in the published version, then I'd just chalk it up to the personality of previewing the presentation. I've yet to see a preview tool for any product that gives a 100% accurate representation of the actual output.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2014 Oct 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please let us know the Powerpoint version you are using ?

Is it office 2007 or 2010 ?

Thanks

Alpi Agarwal

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2014 Nov 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem after publisching a quiz the answers don not appear in the HTM5/FLASH or PDF output

I have windows on bootcamp and my PC is an Imac 27 inch.

I even reinstalled adoebe presenter.

The problems comes when slides are added to the powerpoint and suddenly it does not publish correctly..:(

I work on office 2010 powerpoint version 2010...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2014 Nov 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The quiz answers don't appear after i have added a movie. Then there is some memory problem and has as result that the quiz does not work properly..

I addes smal H264 mpg movies ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2014 Dec 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same problem, upon publishing the presentation, quizzes don't publish properly, yes or no text disappears and button labels text disappears as well? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources