• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't install flash player at all, not matter what browser is in !

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2014 Nov 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have this annoying problem with my Flash Player, I can't install it no matter what i browser it is in. When eg. I have to play a video from youtube, I can't use IE (Internet Explorer) to play it in, but in Googles Chrome and in Mozillas Firefox, there it works without any problem.

Another problem is also when I am going into www.adobe.com in IE, then it says - For the complete experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser. Thank you! , the script is active in the internet settings, I have check, but it is still not working.

If I uninstall Flash Player totally, and I would like to  installed it again, I can't do it,, not matter what browser, it just stops, when iI try to install it . There is no problem installing or updating, Air, Shockwave. In this matter Flash Player will not cooperate at all, it will not let we installed it at all.

New I have tryed is that I installed the new flash player 16 demo, there were no problem in the installation, but it will still work in IE. It still says - For the complete experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser. Thank you! on www.adobe.com and it still not works on youtube.com. The script is active in the internet settings, I have check, but it is still not working.

I hope anymore is interresting in helping me in this annoying problem !

Regards

Peter        

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something I forgot to tell, I don't know if it have anything to say. But after I updated java to 8 update 25, I think the problems begane !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My system is Windows Home - 64 bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have ActiveX Filtering enabled?  Disable it.

Java shouldn't have any influence on Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2014 Nov 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It have never been enabled while I have had this issue ! Just try again to install it again, still same problem. It is almost like it comes to some kind of a time out, and then it just stops try to install ! Stranges

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2014 Nov 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I download and would like to try again to install it agian, it says, after I have push the install buttom, that "Only a single instance of this application can run" it is almost like that the other installation is still running in the background !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines