• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

download conflicts with Matlab

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2014 Nov 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cannot install ANY Adobe products.  Downloader name ends in .mdlp and this is exactly the ending used for some Matlab scripts.  Ends up running Matlab and not installing.  Acrobat, Flash Player, etc.  Any way around or goodbye adobe?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2014 Nov 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw another person complain about this recently.  Something on your machine is renaming the files to end with .mdlp.  It's on your end.  You can rename the file and remove the .mdlp extension and they should work as intended; however, we're not sure why this happens for you or the one other person I've seen complain about this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2014 Nov 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeromie,

I have Lightroom 5 and when I download update 5.7 and attempt to open it opens Lightroom and shows 7 stock photos, presumably from the update. The updater doesn't work for me. Running OS X Yosemite. Tried removing the .mdlp extension and rerunning and the same thing happens. Help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2014 Nov 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I don't know why those files are getting renamed.  It's some non-Adobe software causing that problem.  If someone figures it out, I'd love to know.

For the Lightroom update issue, you should post a question over in the Lightroom forums.  They'll be better equipped to help you.

Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2014 Dec 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines