• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you flag, tag, or comment on topics?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2014 Dec 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboHelp HTML 11

I have a Word document linked to the RH project. Some of the topics have yet to be completed, and I'd like to be able to know at a glance which ones those are. I'd like to see them either in the project output or in some kind of listing in RH itself.

(My original plan was, in the Word document, to put square brackets around my "notes" in the text, then search for them in the finished project. But in RH you can't search for "[")

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use a WIP conditional build tag to screen out those that are still being worked on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not that familiar with conditional build tags, but it sounds like you're saying I could build a version of the output with a) only the completed topics or b) only the incomplete ones. Is that it?

If so, is there also a way to "turn off" the tags so I could see the entire output if I want?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use Track changes (in the review menu). You also have a review pane where you can see all comments and tracked changes in the entire project. Is that what you're looking for?

Kind regards,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the Comments would work for me. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Or c) all the topics

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp