• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Computer Build with Windows 7 Adobe Flash Player won't install freezes with empty black box

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2014 Dec 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just build a new windows 7 computer and every time I try to install adobe flash player, after clicking the install button, it goes to an empty black adobe box and freezes.  I have tried changing settings in IE, but I can't figure it out.  Will someone please help me.

KD

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 04, 2014 Dec 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it appear to be the same as my issue on win8.1?:

Empty installer dialog on Windows 8.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.  Is there an answer to it anywhere.  I think it is ridiculous and I'm guessing the problem is somewhere in windows permissions, but I'm not sure.

KD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nope I can't repliacte this on Windows 8.1 at work I wonder what the combination of updates/software versions is to cause this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines