• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating .as class in Flash Builder for movieclip stored in SWC

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2014 Dec 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to use movieclips created in Flash Professional CC in my Flash Builder project. I have exported my .fla file as an .swc and included it in my Flash Builder project. The movieclips for which I DON'T need a custom .as class import without a problem. But the movieclips that need to be linked to an .as class don't appear. I have tried the following, using my ThoughtBubble movieclip as an example:

1) Giving the .fla with the ThoughtBubble movieclip access to ThoughtBubble.as so that the movieclip doesn't create a dummy ThoughtBubble.as file.

2) Denying the .fla access to ThoughtBubble.as so that the movieclip is forced to create a dummy ThoughtBubble.as class.

Either way, the ThoughtBubble movieclip does not appear in the list of movieclips in my swc when imported into my Flash Builder project.

3) I also tried removing my ThoughtBubble.as file from my FlashBuilder project and THEN importing the swc. The ThoughtBubble movieclip does show up in the list of swc assets--BUT when I try to create a ThoughtBubble.as file, I get the following error: "ThoughtBubble.swc already exists."

What am I doing wrong? How can I link my ThoughtBubble movieclip with ThoughtBubble.as in Flash Builder?

Here is a screenshot of my fla publish settings:

publish settings.png

And a screenshot of my ThoughtBubble movieclip properties:

symbol properties.png

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines