• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Cinema4D Lite

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2014 Dec 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just that, I was wondering where I am to download the Cinema4D Lite installer, the Maxon website is convoluted and says RENDER IN AFTER EFFECTS.. Well, yes, that's why I am looking for it, rendering in After Effects sounds easier than rendering in 3DS Max then jumping to After Effects, but unfortunately, it seems that this is exactly what I might end up having to do, seeing as Maxon's website is completely incompetent at giving real information other than that it is "free with After Effects" and that it can do renders in AE. So far, Creative Cloud told me nothing, no C4D download in there, there was no download link on Maxon's website, so that leaves me wondering.. What the hell am I supposed to do now? Guess I'll get back to 3DS Max, since the information is completely vague at best on Adobe and Maxon's part.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Cinema 4D is included with After Effects. Details:

details of CINEMA 4D integration with After Effects CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cinema 4D is included with After Effects. Details:

details of CINEMA 4D integration with After Effects CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it is included, why did it not download when I had downloaded After Effects? Not to mention any updates that have been coming in, would AE have to be uninstalled and reinstalled to get C4D Lite to run as it hadn't installed on it's own for me?

hit wrong button

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 05, 2014 Dec 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fengo Iruga wrote:

If it is included, why did it not download when I had downloaded After Effects?

What makes you think it didn't come with AE? It's not software you launch independently of AE. Follow the tutorials in Todd's link for info on how to use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2015 Jul 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been working with Cinema4D Lite in other computers, but I can't make it appear in mine. I can see the 3D elements integrated in my scene, but when I try to modify the 3D files, Cinemaware doesn't appear in the Effects Control Panel. I just get this.

Screen Shot 2015-07-15 at 16.57.59.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 15, 2015 Jul 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're looking at the layer view, not the composition view and I can't tell what you have selected in your timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have creative cloud and I need to buy a license for Cinema4D?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines