• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How many websites hosted?

Participant ,
Dec 04, 2014 Dec 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There doesn't seem to be a clear explanation of this anywhere, so here is my question:

I am a Creative Cloud member, so my understanding is that I have 5 free websites hosted in the BC basics.  If I upgrade BC to say, webCommerce, how many websites will be working within that WebCommerce platform?  If I want to add more websites, how do I do that?

Please don't link me to the webpage advertising this stuff, as I have already looked high and low to no avail, unless you can link me to somewhere that answers my specific question.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Dec 04, 2014 Dec 04, 2014

Let's take a step back. Each site plan is on a per site basis.

You have five free basic sites with creative cloud membership. If you upgrade a site to the webCommerce package you would pay the standard rate of $38.88 per month (US Pricing) for one website. Want a second website on the webCommerce package? Then you would pay another $S38.88 for that site and so on. If you upgrade a Creative Cloud site to a paid site that site will then again become available for another free site.

Hope that makes

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Short answer is unlimited sites.

The only limit is the five free basic sites with the CC membership. There are partners on BC that have many, many sites on the platform.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So just to be clear, if I pay 16 dollars per month, and obtain the webcommerce package, then I can host unlimited sites through that package?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's take a step back. Each site plan is on a per site basis.

You have five free basic sites with creative cloud membership. If you upgrade a site to the webCommerce package you would pay the standard rate of $38.88 per month (US Pricing) for one website. Want a second website on the webCommerce package? Then you would pay another $S38.88 for that site and so on. If you upgrade a Creative Cloud site to a paid site that site will then again become available for another free site.

Hope that makes more sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok.  That's what I was looking for.  Thanks so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines