• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to understand - How ColdBox framework identifies the event handler cfc when a url fires

Explorer ,
Dec 05, 2014 Dec 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am very new in ColdBox framework but have a good experience in ColdFusion.

In browser I am firing a url like below.

http://abc.xyz.dev.local/index.cfm?event=event.userLists&user_id=1463613.

Here the event handler named "event" is pointing to the path - \handlers\pdt\real\ldr\ldr_nm\ldr_portal\ldr_agt\event.cfc. My question here is how ColdBox framework identifies this cfc file(\handlers\pdt\real\ldr\ldr_nm\ldr_portal\ldr_agt\event.cfc). I know there is some config file where we can provide this handlerspath . But in my application (where I am working) I can see this file but it has been configured as just "handlers" instead of what I am expecting like "\handlers\pdt\real\ldr\ldr_nm\ldr_portal\ldr_agt\event.cfc". Please correct me if I am wrong as I dont have much knowledge about this framework

Is there any other configuration file or any more set up can be done to map this handler to.

Your timely help is well appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 08, 2014 Dec 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might be better served posting to the ColdBox Google Group.  Be patient if you don't get an immediate response or see your post immediately - first posts are moderated for new members.

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2014 Dec 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I did the same as no one is responding to this thread for the last 3-4 days.

Thanks Carl... at least you responded

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 09, 2014 Dec 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Abdul,

My guess is that few ColdBox users frequent these forums.  Since ColdFusion developers who are using a full-stack MVC framework (like ColdBox) generally fall into the "intermediate" to "advanced" camps, they don't get much value from the level of peer assistance typically available on these forums.  You'll see them more on the ColdBox Google Group or over on StackOverflow.  So I'm not surprised no one has responded directly to your issue here.

I hope you get the help you need on the ColdBox Google Group.

Cheers!

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation