• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Galgotias University - Flash Player issue in Firefox

Dec 05, 2014 Dec 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am Garima studying in Galgotias University. I have an issue with the flash player it is working in Google Chrome but not working in Mozilla Firefox. I have an updated version of flash player. Please any one can recommend any solution

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 09, 2014 Dec 09, 2014

Hello Garima,

Google Chrome uses a different type of plugin than Firefox. Also Google Chrome embeds Flash Player in the browser so you don't have to install it separately.  Using Firefox, go to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer to download the installer for Firefox.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2014 Dec 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Garima,

Google Chrome uses a different type of plugin than Firefox. Also Google Chrome embeds Flash Player in the browser so you don't have to install it separately.  Using Firefox, go to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer to download the installer for Firefox.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 24, 2014 Dec 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the link. I observed the same thing you said.

Thanks

Garima

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines