• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Online help

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2007 Sep 11, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create help system for my .Net application. I have little expose to Robohelp. Can Robohelp help me to create help to that kind which my all end user can use it and then latter on when I update any page or topic in my help system, it would be equaly update on all user as well?

How can I do this? What do I have to do if I want to build help like this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2007 Sep 11, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum

You don't say what type of help you are creating, webhelp or a compiled CHM file.

If the latter, they can obviously only see changes when you distribute a new file to them. If it is webhelp and they view it from YOUR server, then they see the changes when you publish the new information there, not when you make them in the source.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2007 Sep 12, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
My main purpose is to distribute my help system along with my .Net application and then latter on when I update any of the help contents then all my users can get the lattest copy of that help. Just like we have Microsoft Word help, we can view the help online and offline.

I don't want to redistribute my newly updated help to all user, instead they can get those on there own by going online. Also I do not want the help system to be opened in internet explorer, instead it should get open in its own seperate window.

I also intend to use flash in my help system.

Can I do this all with Robohelp?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp