Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to add a print control in RoboHelp HTML 11

Explorer ,
Dec 05, 2014 Dec 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm currently using RoboHelp HTML 11 (11.0.3.268) and have created a couple web help projects using the Responsive HTML5 layout (since the help files are for applications designed to run on iOS devices). I would like to provide an easy way for users to print both individual topics as well as collections of topics (a group of sub-topics under one TOC book for example). However, the only print options I can find are for printing individual topics via the right-click menu either within a given topic ('Print') or from the Search Results or Index screens ('Print Target').

Does anyone know of a way to add a print control within RoboHelp that would make it easier for users to print single topics or a TOC book and all it's subtopics, much the same way they are able to in .CHM files?

Thanks in advance for any help or guidance you can provide.

Sincerely,

Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 08, 2014 Dec 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no way to simply print multiple topics. The easiest solution is probably to create a PDF output and link that in your web output.

Kind regards,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2014 Dec 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp