• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do i let a pptx presentation run on its own

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2014 Jun 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PPTX allows for an automatic showing of the slides in a loop. Is that possible in Adobe connect?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Either get Presenter, where you can set your presentation to loop in the playback settings or pull down the converted files after uploading to Connect and modify viewer.xml file with loop="true".

This issue has been addressed before: Looping ppt for use as lobby layout

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2014 Dec 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your work around still function?

I can make the changes but it will not allow the zipped file to be uploaded.

After every try it just gives the same message.

Here is a screen shot of the message.

Error_on_upload_of_modified_viewer_xml_file.png

Please advise,

Thanks!

Dennis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 05, 2014 Dec 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would guess that the zip you uploaded is not correct. I just extract the viewer.xml from the zip file and then replace it in the original so I'm not re-zipping anything. If you do have to unzip and the rezip the entire package, then you need to make sure that you aren't zipping up a folder with the presentation in it. The index.html and other files need to be in the top level of the zip. Basically if you open your new zip and see a folder, it is not done correctly. If you open your new zip and see something similar to this (see below) it was done correctly.

Presenter Zip.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2014 Dec 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm,

I have verified that the zip had not created an extra folder by editing the file from within the original zip file and still get the same results.

Still no go, could I send you a downloaded zip file and you do it?

I will then try and upload your version to eliminate that being an issue.

Please advise,

Thank you in advance,

Dennis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 08, 2014 Dec 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can either PM me a link to download the zipped presentation or you can email me at jorma[at]realeyesconnect.com. I'll look at it and let you know if I have any issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources