Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing files

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2007 Sep 12, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Upon installing the RH6 client, my teammate recieves the following msg when starting up RH6 for the day:
Unable to register hhctrl.ocx, itss.dll, relatedtopiccontrol.ocx,closewindow.ocx and several other .ocx files listed. I am unable to place a screen shot here. But from looking at this, am I correct to say that possible the install of the client was corrupted and we should reinstall?
Thanks
Melissa

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Melissa. RH must be installed with full admin rights on the PC. Was this done?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes this was installed with full admin rights. Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2007 Sep 13, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
RH will only work for the user whose logon was used. It is a single user licence.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp