• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reinstalling Presenter 9 keeps telling me powerpoint not installed...any help

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2014 Dec 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to reinstall Presenter 9 after having reinstalled Acrobat Pro Extended 9. I keep getting an error message that powerpoint is not installed and that is not the case. Can anyone help? I recall the last time I did this tech support at Adobe sent me a patch to fix this problem.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2014 Dec 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Which version of Microsoft Office is installed in your machine.?

Have you ever installed Presenter 9 on this machine earlier?

You may also check this blog if that works http://blogs.adobe.com/captivate/2011/06/adobe-presenter-installation-issues-on-64-bit-operating-sys...

Regards,

Rajeev.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2014 Dec 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Presenter 9 was on my machine in the past. I had to reinstall my OS, which required me to reinstall all my other software. I had 2010, but thought while I was making all these changes I would upgrade to Office 2013. Unfortunately, Presenter will not load on either.

Dr. Ronald D. Flowers

Associate Professor, Educational Leadership

Director Educational Leadership Internships

rflowers@emich.edu

Office: 734-487-0255

Fax: 734-487-4608

Hours: T-W-R 1-5 (After Hour Appointments Available)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2014 Dec 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to check that your Ms Office 2013 is a 32 bit version because Presenter 9 only supports 32 bit version of MS Office 2013. You may check the system requirements here http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/system-requirements-presenter.html

Also Please make sure that only one version of Office is installed on your machine if there is any previous files and folders exist in your C Drive then you have to remove them manually. also delete the Registry values related to older versions of MS Office.

You need to clean install for MS Office and then try to install Adobe Presenter again in a new user account.

Regards,

Rajeev .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources