• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customizing a Window with a Skin

Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2007 Sep 13, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to know if it is possible to customize a skin in a window that will be used to generate a CHM file.
Checking the Window properties i can't find an option where i can apply an image or different colors to
it's contents. I want to apply the same skin i used to generate the Web Help.
Does anyone knows if it is possible to do this ?

Thanks,
Alba

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alba

Possible? Yes

Easy? Not really. I've done it by creating a .CHM that is nothing more than a shell. Then importing a WebHelp system as nothing more than a collection of Baggage files. You may download and view one of these by Clicking Here. Note that I used FlashHelp and not WebHelp, but the same principle applies.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Chris: I checked the CHMTest file and that is exaclty what i'm looking forward to do. Change the colors and the appearance of the upper toolbar. But i don't understand what U mean about "importing". Do i need to generate a web help file with the skin and then import it ??
Explain this to me, please.
Thanks, again
Alba 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp