• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Generating output for a cell phone

Dec 10, 2014 Dec 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am currently using the trial version of RoboHelp as we are evaluating using it and moving away form Author-It. I have imported some test pages and managed to get the formatting and TOC the way I want them and now I am looking at help for our mobile apps. Is there an easy way of outputting in a format compatible with a cell phone? I have found File > Generate > Native Mobile App. Each of the options displayed under this seems to involve me having to download 2-3 different software packages. Is there an easier way to do this?

Thanks in advance, Louise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 10, 2014 Dec 10, 2014

What version of RH are you using? You probably want to be looking at Responsive HTML5 output

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI there

Try using either the "Responsive HTML 5" or the "Multiscreen" layouts.

Look in your Single Source Layouts pod for those options. (View > Pods > Single Source Layouts)

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of RH are you using? You probably want to be looking at Responsive HTML5 output

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you that is exactly what I was looking for!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp