• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updating Flash player

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2014 Dec 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not get Flash player to update on my Win 8.1 64bit laptop. it is still running ver 12. I have tried the IE updates but they say it is not compatible.. I cant open any websites with flash enabled.  Window Updates says there are no updates..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2014 Dec 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

The Microsoft KB article, Microsoft security advisory: Update for vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player in Internet Explorer: ..., contains the link to update Internet Explorer with the latest version of Flash Player (released yesterday).  Please try installing using the link on this page.  If you continue to encounter difficulties attempting to install the Microsoft update, I recommend searching for assistance in an appropriate Microsoft Internet Explorer forum since the update is coming from Microsoft.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines