• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The book I downloaded from Google Play won't open properly in ADE; causes ADE to crash. Please help.

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2014 Dec 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased and downloaded a book from Google Play, and need to use ADE to transfer it to my Nook. However, when I try to open the book file, it causes ADE to crash.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2014 Dec 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May i know the version of ADE you use? Make sure you have the latest 4.0.2 version installed. Download | Adobe Digital Editions

Does that happen with other eBooks as well or just this one?

Which operating system do you have?

Try downloading sample eBooks from this link and try to open them in ADE and transfer it to Nook and check if it opens fine. Sample eBook Library | Adobe Digital Editions

~ Arpit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had the same problem when I downloaded a book to transfer to my Kobo. I restarted my computer, reinstalled ADE, restaretd the computer again, and reauthorized my ereader. Something from that list finally fixed the problem. This was on Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can read Google books in Digital Editions both computer but can not transfer Google books to kobo and not get not authorized to read them. both computers and both eReaders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines