• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Version of Flash Player Won't Install Properly

Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2014 Dec 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cannot install new version of Adobe Flash Player. Windows 7, 32 Bit. I use Firefox. Firefox is updated. Old version was working fine. Tried to install new because old one was slow and I received prompts to update. Uninstalled old one. Now, I cannot watch anything because every time I try to install the new version, I keep getting a message saying that I cannot install more than one instance of it, and that it is already open. It is not. I am confused. How do I fix this. Yes, plug-ins are allowed. I tried to connect to the part that said to try for a different computer, and chose Windows and Firefox. Still, the same problem. Please help, I am on the verge of tears.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 12, 2014 Dec 12, 2014

Never mind, I chose this option:

http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/latest/help/install_flash_player.exe

It finally allowed me to install. It is working. Adobe, I am disappointed that this update was so frustrating to install. Shame on you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2014 Dec 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Never mind, I chose this option:

http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/latest/help/install_flash_player.exe

It finally allowed me to install. It is working. Adobe, I am disappointed that this update was so frustrating to install. Shame on you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines