3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 12, 2014 3:21 PM by Rajashree Bhattacharya

WRONGLY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD AGAIN!

tras0303 Level 1

Aug 30: I signed up for a Creative Cloud Photography plan (one-year) (Mac/Win,Multiple Languages)

Sept 1: I received an email saying that Adobe is not able to process my transaction

"We appreciate your recent order; however, we regret that we are unable to process the transaction at this time.

If you feel that this order has been declined in error, please select an alternative method of payment and place a new order at: 1-800-585-0774 Monday–Friday from 5am–7pm (Pacific Time). Or, you can find a reseller (www.adobe.com/buy) that will be able to help you with your order."

Sept 24: I am charged for a Creative Cloud Photography plan, that I was told I could not get in the first place

"We received the monthly payment for your Creative Cloud membership.

Please note that the charge will appear on your credit card statement as "DRI Adobe Sales”. (E-commerce services are provided by Digital River International SARL, an Adobe approved e-commerce reseller)

Membership Information

Current Product: Creative Cloud Photography plan (one-year)"

WHAT IS THIS????

To Adobe staff, please cancel all subscriptions, my current account is not subscribed to anything, I think this is a misunderstanding.