• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cant install flash

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2014 Dec 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all. Read some of the topics here, seems like this version has some problems. But any way. I went to youtube only to see they have totally blocked all flash content. Said I had to update. Only when I follow the link to adobe, I can get to the download area and get the file, Only when I try to install, as I read one other comment, I get the connection lost dialogue box. After several attempts I decided to uninstall completely. So now I have no flash installed at all. I go back to the download page, go thru the whole process all over again, and same thing. Lost connection. I read about this link   http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/latest/help/install_flash_player.exe and I follow it, only I get a blank page that says backend not available.  This is VERY frustrating! any ideas? Really need this to work as I have "cut the cable " so my computer is my cable. Please advise. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 27, 2014 Dec 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you still have that problem?  If so, you may be better off asking in the Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines