• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activating my computer in ADE with my ADOBE ID?

Dec 11, 2014 Dec 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I attempt to activate my computer using my Adobe ID in Adobe Digital Edition 4.0, the program would not accept my Adobe ID and Password but return a server error message.  Although th ID is valid and works in the Adobe.Com sight!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Dec 12, 2014 Dec 12, 2014

I entered the forum while waiting for a chat contact to come online to answer my question.  After entering my question, the chat contact was made and they advised me to deactivate my original authorization.  using the Ctrl,Shift,D keys.  This worked and I was subsequently able to authorize my device.  I did not remember the original error message exactly.  it talked about a server error.  The tech seemed to understand and gave me the correct fix. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2014 Dec 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 12, 2014 Dec 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I entered the forum while waiting for a chat contact to come online to answer my question.  After entering my question, the chat contact was made and they advised me to deactivate my original authorization.  using the Ctrl,Shift,D keys.  This worked and I was subsequently able to authorize my device.  I did not remember the original error message exactly.  it talked about a server error.  The tech seemed to understand and gave me the correct fix. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines