• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error display a blank window. How to fix?

Dec 12, 2014 Dec 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ссццысыц.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2014 Dec 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem on Mac OS X 10.9.5. Already uninstall Flash 15 but doesn't help. Now I am without flash on my computer. What is really nice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HA! It takes me to figure out that that black window has just downloading bar for installation. Adobe uses one of those stupid process - download 2MB installer first so you can during installation download 15MB real installer of particular program.

And I solved it just by download the real installation from [always download Flash Player directly from Adobe to avoid malware].  http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/latest/help/install_flash_player_osx.dmg

I suppose that for windows there are many of similar sites. Just look for 15MB size file or so. Not 2MB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanx Snipes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 14, 2014 Dec 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much Snipes, been having this problem all day today until I found your post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good job for Mac users, I think Windows users are still screwed, but thanks anyway, some people got helped.

You know, I am going to wait for Adobe to fix Windows, I'd rather embarrass them at this point.   This crap has been going on for too long, and I'm tired of living in this constant state of flux.

Thanks again

Brian K Mcclung

BKM Engineering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought Safari was the only browser that blocks all flash content when the plugin becomes out of date.  That's why I assumed you were on Mac, because I thought it wasn't that big of a deal on Internet Explorer.  Even I could have used Firefox on Mac and been fine until this was resolved, but I have all of my bookmarks and plugins for Safari, Firefox would have changed my workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2014 Dec 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks to Snipes and Mr. Mayhem...their solution worked in a "Flash!"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same problem, except I am trying to download Flash for Firefox, running Windows 7. I can't find any place to download Flash Player that does not go through the official site. Is there any other way to fix this/does anyone know where to get Flash for my system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! Worked perfectly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines