• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sign-in problem preventing me from updating/installing latest version of flash player

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2014 Dec 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a notice that my flash player was out of date. I have spent all morning trying to update or install the latest version but I only get as far as the sign-in page. My name is automatically in the User ID but the password isn't. I typed in the password and nothing happens other than the window shaking. I reset a new password and tried again and again and again. I changed the user ID to my email address and attempted half a dozen more times only to still get the shaking screen. What do I do now? I can't get any help in the Chat Help section of Adobe. Nobody is online to help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am having exactly the same problem and no response as yet from Adobe. There must be lots of us out here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on a Mac, too?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one having this problem but I'm sorry for all of us because there doesn't seem to be any way to get an answer from Adobe. Are you using a PC or a Mac? I'm on a Mac and my husband says he remembers being told that Apple doesn't support Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem and have wasted all morning and not gotten anywhere. I am using iMac which I had recently updated to version 10.7. But until last night it worked just fine!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I'm still waiting for someone to come online in the Chat Help room. I, too, have wasted all morning and it's beyond frustrating. Would this have anything to do with us using Macs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried for months  and have not been able to down load to my MAC

The frustration level is high

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you contacted Adobe for help? I still haven't heard back from them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This drives me nuts.  Have tried for an hour trying to download the "New" Flash player.  When I put in my password all I get is window shake.  I'm using a Mac.

hans

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines