Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing flash

Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2014 Dec 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've searched the forum for this one and none of the solutions seem to work.  I've been trying all afternoon to install the latest version of flash player.  It will download and then freeze up at about 30%.  No error comes up.  I can't close down my computer because the installer won't exit, so I need to press and hold the off button to force it to shut down so I could try again.  None of the links provided on other forums will open (sigh) so I can't seem to access any of the alternative versions that are available. In the mean time, there are websites that need flash player that I must be able to visit for work tomorrow morning.  Any suggestions out there?

OK, other details you need to know.  I'm on a Mac using the latest version of Yosemite.  My browser is Safari 8.0.2. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2014 Dec 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, I've managed to fix it.  I later found another post that suggested this website and it seems to have worked. 

https://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/4783/adobe-flash-player/download

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines