• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Had ADE on previous Windows phone (Nokia Lumia 920). After that phone died, tried to get ADE onto Nokia Lumia 635, but unsuccessful finding it to install.

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2014 Dec 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a Nokia Lumia 920 Windows phone which recently died. I had Adobe Digital Editions on that phone to use along with Overdrive to be able to read ebooks in a subscription service I have.  Got a Nokia Lumia 635 and got Overdrive onto it, but cannot get Adobe Digital Editions:  cannot find it in browser searches of Adobe, etc.  Tried following the links from my subscription service, but got error messages.  Without Adobe Digital Editions, the ebooks are difficult to read as the chapters don't load correctly and I end up having to go back and forth to find the beginnings of the book.  Sometimes when I load a new book it will say there are 13 chapters.  I click to go to Chapter 1 and it loads Chapter 16 (no such chapter), and that will be someplace randomly in the ebook.  Frustrating...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?