• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Check Activation Error

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2014 Dec 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently updated Digital Editions to 4.0.2 and when I attempt to download an ebook I get the message "check activation".  The computer has been authorized.  What is the solution to this problem?

Roxie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2014 Dec 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the same thing on my computer.  Someone please help us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 20, 2015 Jan 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 21, 2015 Jan 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I don't speak (write) english.

I have the same problem (I'm having this too!).

My problem is: Error! Check Activation.

"Erro do Servidor de Ativação. Código:  E_AUTH_NOT_READY  O digital editions encontrou um erro no servidor de ativação."

But, I found:     http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/error-e_act_not_ready.html

This is the solution (resolved) ?

tyrelc74827196 20/01/2015 10:10 - I Keep getting an error for activation. It won't connect to the activation server. Please help! 

elsvs 20/01/2015 13:17 (em resposta a tyrelc74827196)          rachaelk26269811 20/01/2015 16:05 (em resposta a tyrelc74827196)          sergio akio arab29239247 21/01/2015 05:51 (em resposta a tyrelc74827196)           corinne66 21/01/2015 07:14 (em resposta a tyrelc74827196

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did something similar and it worked. Although I didn't have to use command boxes or shut down all applications. I just deauthorized and reauthorized the program with everything still running and it's worked fine ever since!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I have the last version of the progrma and I'm using Windows 7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you please try DE-authorizing and authoring again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines