• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter 10 won't install

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2014 Dec 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried all the add-ins, it's not there.  We installed 64 bit first before realizing it needed to be 32 bit to match Office, but now the 32 bit isn't even showing up under My Programs.  I'm admin on my laptop, but just in case IT also tried installing as local admin, but that didn't work, either.

I need help, ASAP!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2014 Dec 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Please let me know the version of PowerPoint you are using? Are you getting any error while installing? DO you see Adobe Presenter 10 folder at the following location : C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2014 Dec 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Powerpoint 2010.  No error.  No it doesn't show up under Program files.  I WAS able to install the trial version.  My IT guy wasn't able to install it (full version) on his computer, either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2014 Dec 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI There,

Can you contact us via chat by clicking on the following link and contact support : Chat
with an Expert

You can also email at tcssup@adobe.com and we will contact you and help you in installing it.

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources