• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find the "Business Catalyst add-on" in the creative.adobe.com/addons website?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2014 Dec 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't find the "Business Catalyst add-on" in the creative.adobe.com/addons website.

No trace of it in Dreamweaver.

Dw 2014.1

I subscribe monthly for all Creatives Cloud apps.

What should I do?

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2014 Dec 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SergeWD, did you figure this out as I'm having the same problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2014 Dec 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've managed to manually connect Dreamweaver to my BC sites using the info in this article : Business Catalyst Help | Connect to your site using SFTP

Hope this helps anyone with the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2014 Dec 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue - cannot find the add on for BC - let me know if you get any joy?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please file a case with Business catalyst Technical team providing link to this thread and details of the issue via : - BC Help & support (You can locate case/chat support here)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SergeWD

Please file a case with Business catalyst Technical team providing link to this thread and details of the issue you facing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2014 Dec 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I received this from Adobe:

BC App has been removed from DW out of the box and needs to be installed as an add-on.

You will need to contact the DW customer care support at 1-800-833-6687 to get more information on the DW BC add-on installation.

Regards,
Abhishek Maurya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines