• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Password is not excepted to download new flash player, help?

Dec 13, 2014 Dec 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there my it wont except my password even tho it lets me sign in with it when i go to download new flash it just doesnt let me can anyone help please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Dec 15, 2014 Dec 15, 2014

Yes I've found out the its the computer administration password they need not your Adobe password!

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2014 Dec 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sam - you and me both.   I have reset my password and checked the system preferences and all OK.   Still nothing.  It will simply not accept my password at Install.   This is stopping me from doing all sorts of things and won't let me open innumerable programs.  All in all I am pretty annoyed.   I went into Adobe Help and asked to Chat - it said 24/7 help but would you believe it, "Chat was not available right now"!   This from a software company!!!   If you get ANY result please let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 15, 2014 Dec 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I've found out the its the computer administration password they need not your Adobe password!

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 16, 2014 Dec 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sam….how do you change the administration password?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 16, 2014 Dec 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just watched a video on YouTube and followed the steps.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines