Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player install #Fail. What's up?

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2014 Dec 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Friends!

I've tried to install the latest Flash Player every which way but Sunday for the past week, but to no avail.

I've got a MacBook Pro, running 10.9.5 and I've attempted to do the install via Firefox (34.0) and Safari.

I've run in circles through your help page -- all tips were informative and clear, but none worked. And, now that I've followed the steps to uninstall and do a fresh install, I have no flash player on my site at all and no access to a number of resources/tools I need.

It appears that others in the forum are having similar difficulty, but no solutions I've found answer my problem.

Please help.

Thanks!

K

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2014 Dec 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

We are aware of install issues with the online shim installer and are working to resolve those.  Most people find success using the offline installer posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac page.  Have you tried the installer posted at the bottom of this page?  Since you're using Safari and Firefox, you'll want to download the NPAPI plugin, not the PPAPI plugin.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines