• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is WALLSCREEN? It prevents me from downloading

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2014 Dec 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to download Flash Player, I'm advised to close WALLSCREEN.  Need help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 14, 2014 Dec 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't know. You have not provided any system information or other details. Sounds like a Flash-based desktop extension tool or a customizable screensaver...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2014 Dec 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I'm also not familiar with 'WALLSCREEN' and Googling it doesn't return exact results, although, it returns results elluding to 3D/customizable screensaver as Mylenium mentions.  Perhaps you installed something that also installed this program.  If a program is using Flash Player, Flash Player can't remove that file to install the new version, therefore, depending on the installation type and application, it's required that applications using Flash Player be closed for the installation to continue.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines