• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I purchased a book and it is on Adobe Digital Editions but I can not have my other devices to show up so that I can transfer the book to my iPad

Dec 16, 2014 Dec 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Can not get a book I purchased that is on Adobe Digital Editions on my computer to my iPad. I have downloaded toe Adobe Digital app onto my ipad.

@

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[discussion moved to Adobe Digital Editions forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Adobe Digital app on your iPad? If you are talking about a third-party app (like Bluefire Reader) you need to connect your iPad to your computer, open iTunes, select the iPad, and select Apps in the Sidebar. Scroll down to the File Sharing section, select the app you plan on using, select Add (bottom right), navigate to where the book is on your computer, select the book and sync your iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 18, 2014 Dec 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines