• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why oh why, Flash Player? Please tell me why you're so much trouble? Why?

Dec 16, 2014 Dec 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't you just leave well enough alone, Flash Player? You're forcing so many of us to spend hours and hours trying to get it to work again and with really no help at all except in forums where everyone is just going: "HELP! HELP! BLOCKED PLUG-INS...OLD UPDATES...NEWER VERSIONS...NO ACCESS...HHHHELLLLPPPP!!!!"....PLEASE PLEASE Flash Player...does the word "simple" or "user friendly" ever come up in your board meetings....or are you having bored meetings?....HHHHHELLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!...Oh, by the way, if anyone is actually 'listening'...I have a MAC OS X 10.8.6...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AMEN!!!!!!! Yesterday, I was troubleshooting my wireless router using Ookla SpeedTest. Today, I installed a new router...BOOM. Flash Player needs updating but won't update. Stuck at 38% each of the seven times I have tried to update...uninstall...reinstall...whatever. This is a nightmare none of my grad school projects will function properly, I am under final project deadlines. I agree with you URDUDENESS...what happened? Does the word SIMPLE enter into the rhetoric at the "hey...let's f*** with Flash Player today" meeting? And, I, too, have a MAC OS X. HELLLLLLLPPPPPP ADOBE!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey MarkEMark_NC, Perhaps if enough of us let the powers that be there at FlashPlayer know just what a nightmare they've created they might show us mercy!...And hey, don't they realize someone might be in the middle of a grad-school project!? HELLO!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 17, 2014 Dec 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The customer care is just awful.  There is no phone number to ring, and they don't reply on forums - just sort it yourselves by talking to each other.  Oh thanks v much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2014 Dec 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hello,

The blocked plug-in message comes from the browser (Apple, Firefox) not from Adobe.  We can't control when the browser vendor decides to block an older plugin after security releases have been updated.

We're sorry you're encountering issues installing Flash Player.  You're most likely experiencing issues with the online shim installer, which downloads/installs Flash Player in the background.  We are aware of issues with the shim installer and are working to resolve them.  In the mean time, you can try using the full installer, which normally doesn't experience the same installation issues. Links to full installers are posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac page, in the section labeled 'Still having problems?'

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines