Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't install flash player on MAC

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2014 Aug 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't install flash player on MAC

give me error after program download on MAC as me to put my user ID and password

I try to put but always give me error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 06, 2014 Aug 06, 2014

Hello,

The password requested is your system password (what you use to log into your system).  Not your Adobe userID/password.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2014 Aug 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The password requested is your system password (what you use to log into your system).  Not your Adobe userID/password.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2014 Dec 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why doesn't the instructions tell you that there are several types of passwords?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@douglasbell2

The dialog window requesting the password is an OS dialog window, it is not a Flash Player window.  I understand the confusion, but we can't modify a system dialog window with additional information.

@jongenelen

If you're system does not have a password, you should be able to continue the installation with out it.  Ignore the password field and click the OK button.  If your system does have a password and you don't recall what it is, I recommend Googling something like "reset lost os x password".  This search returns many results, and some vary depending on the OS version.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And now my problem: what to do if you don't have a clue towards what your system password is???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines