Expand my Community achievements bar.

Action Builder disabled

Level 1

I am 100% self-taught in LiveCycle (using ES2), so hopefully the answer to this is something simple I am overlooking. I created a fillable pdf and saved it as a .tds file while I was working on it, then saved it as a dynamic pdf once I was finished. Both of these versions I am still able to open and edit in LiveCycle ES2 like normal. However, the reader extended version I saved to our shared drive at work is now giving us problems. Whether we save it as a reader extended version or not, this file will allow us to add subforms and content, but will not allow us to edit any actions. Within the Action Builder popup, the add new action button is always gray, and the OK button in present actions is also gray. We want this form to be editable by multiple people on the shared drive, so we have been racking our brains trying to fix this issue. I still have the original document which is still editable, but another person has made a bunch of changes in her saved version that she does not want to have to re-do. Any help would be appreciated!

0 Replies