• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe ColdFusion Builder Bugbase: Vote for Some of these Bugs to be Fixed

Contributor ,
Dec 10, 2014 Dec 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I'm sure you know CF Builder 3 isn't quite perfect yet and the Adobe Bugbase has a not-so-great search interface so I thought I would share some issues I reported recently which have impacted my workflow with the product.  Perhaps some of my fellow developers have also run into these annoyances.  If you have, or if you feel like supporting these issues to get Adobe's developers to fix them, I encourage you to also leave a note on each bug to increase the likelihood that they get fixed in the next release.  Feel free to also post links to bugs/feature requests you've submitted and perhaps the community will also support your bug reports as well.

Below please find the name and link to each bug/feature request. To vote for the bug please click the "my vote" button at the bottom right corner of the page.

Bug 1:Code Coloring Breaks When Comments Used Within Function with Named Arguments
Bug#3831825 - Code Coloring Breaks When Comments Used Within Function with Named Arguments

Bug 2: ColdFusion Builder 3.0 Hangs When Using Code Assist on Large Files

Bug#3833130 - ColdFusion Builder 3.0 Hangs When Using Code Assist on Large Files 

Note: Adobe has asked for code samples on this one. If you have a large CFM or CFC file that hangs when trying to provide suggestions please upload your file to the bug report.

Feature Request 1: Code Suggest Enhancement: Ability to disable code suggest for variables / tags independantly

https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=selectBug&CFGRIDKEY=3854326

Note: This one is related to the above bug (bug #2). I believe that if we can turn on/off specific types of suggestions we can improve the performance when using code assist. This one will need a lot of votes since it's a feature request.

Bug 3: ColdFusion Builder Ignores CFELSEIF/CFELSE Tags in Outline

https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=selectBug&CFGRIDKEY=3865754

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 10, 2014 Dec 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Done.  I had already voted for the first one, but just added votes for the other three.

Have you reached out to more folks on Twitter to vote on these issues?

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 17, 2014 Dec 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Carl.  I haven't tried Twitter yet as I don't really have any followers that are fellow developers.  I've been looking for other people with relevant problems though on forums (this one, stackoverflow, etc...) and when I encounter them I pass along my bugbase submissions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 17, 2014 Dec 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'll reach out to my Twitter followers and the #coldfusion hashtag.

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation