• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import Library Object

Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2007 Sep 17, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to import an object into the library without first adding the object to a slide -- other than bringing it in from another library? For example, I want to import several images, created in PowerPoint, for use by a slide that I've not yet created. Do I have to paste each image to an existing slide to put it into the library?
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 17, 2007 Sep 17, 2007
Hi docedoc

As long as the images exist somewhere on your drive, I believe it is as simple as adjusting Captivate and Windows Explorer so you see both simultaneously. Then click and drag the images straight into the Library of Captivate. In some cases, you may also click and drag images from a page displaying in a web browser to the library as well!

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi docedoc

As long as the images exist somewhere on your drive, I believe it is as simple as adjusting Captivate and Windows Explorer so you see both simultaneously. Then click and drag the images straight into the Library of Captivate. In some cases, you may also click and drag images from a page displaying in a web browser to the library as well!

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using version 3 there is a button at the top of the library that will let you batch import images. But as Rick said, the images have to exist on your hard drive as image files. It looks like a folder with an arrow on it. When you click on it, a dialog box opens. You can navigate to the folder containing the images and select one or all to import.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
geekygURL,
I'm using V2 but thanks for the tip about V3 batch import.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources