• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot import wav or mp3 files into presentations

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2007 Jul 27, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! I have a project due on Monday, and I cannot import audio files into my presentation. I have produced several Breeze/Adobe Presenter course, so I know the procedure. Any suggestions?
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2007 Jul 28, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem I can import wav files but not mp3.

What version of presenter and PowerPoint are you using? I am using 2003 and Presenter 6.0. I did have a copy of Breeze but this wasn't compatible with PPT 2003.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2007 Jul 28, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Jim for answering my cry for help. I am using PowerPoint 2003 and Adobe Presenter 6.0.

I think I have isolated my problem to my PC. I have found a workaround for the time being. If I transfer the audio files to my thumb drive and them import them into the presenation, I have success.

However, when I importing them from My Documents, I get a lot of strange files in the Data folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 06, 2007 Aug 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
thumb drive? wow?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources