• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash installer will not open with my mac os X 10.10

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2014 Dec 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded the flash player update v.16 to update my mac os X 10.10 and it when I double click on the install file and put in my log in and password, the install wizard never opens.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player does not require logging in.  It is likely your machine security asking for your permission to install the update.  If you are using your Adobe login info that is not what it is asking for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2014 Dec 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I type in seems to be acceptable. However, I still get the blank oblong box that is not retrieving information. I've tried and tried and tried, last night and this morning. I cannot advance. And, I installed Mac OS 10.10, uninstalled Flash Player, checked Preferences, Restarted my computer after each try. What else can I do? Nancy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I double click on the adobe_flash_player_installer_16 file, the adobe flash player icon appears and I click on it...I get the message "install adobe flash player" is an application downloaded from the internet.  Are you sure you want to open it.  I click "open" and another window pops up that says  "Install Adobe Flash Player wants to make changes.  Type your password to allow this."  I do and click OK.  The flash icon drops down to the port area and then disappears and no flash update occurs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2014 Dec 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I activate my

Adobe Flash Player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines