• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I Can´t Install Adobe Flash Player

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2014 Dec 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wen i open the installer flash player to download me from their official website does not begin downloading, opening the installer just open a window and that window is black, no letter or nothing appears, and uninstall the previous version of flash player and disable the antivirus and firewall to my laptop and try to install again but neither worked, I have a laptop with windows 8.1. What i can do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this problem as well, as have a number of other folks on this forum. I use three different Macs in the course of my day, and every one of them is unable to install the new version of Adobe Flash Player. In each case, over and over, it comes to a black empty window when I open the installation program.

I am running OS X Yosemite 10.10.1. I had assumed it was a third-party software interfering, so I have restarting on Safe Boot Mode, and used Activity Monitor to see if there were any third-party software running. This did not help. I have uninstalled Adobe Flash Player from my computer altogether, and followed the other instructions for a safe installation, and that has also not helped. As a previous post noted, the link for offline installer for "Other Browsers" seems to be dead.

I don't totally understand the distinction between the various Flash Player installers. I installed "Install Adobe Pepper Flash Player.app" (which I guess is PPAPI) and then did not seem to provide Flash Player for (any) of my browsers (Safari or a Chrome). The one I am unable to install is "Install Adobe Flash Player.app".

This seems to be a shared problem, and it would be great to get it fixed soon. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2014 Dec 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read that apparently is a mistake installer package, hopefully adobe solve it soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just keep trying ...it finally worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried over 30 times, after having made many adjustments I hoped would increase ineffectiveness. Given I have three computers to update, I can't realistically continue to do that for your indefinite recommendation. Is it possible you changed something in the course of your repeated attempts? Any idea what that might have been?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did have to change my password at one point.  Don't know why it finally worked.  Possibly I left the blank screen on for a long time while, frustrated, I laid down to take a break .  Things like this are the reason I haven't updated my Mac to latest version- "Yosimite"  Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2014 Dec 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read that apparently is a mistake installer package, hopefully adobe solve it soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2014 Dec 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2014 Dec 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This appears to be a PC/Windows file. Were you having this problem on a Windows computer? My own, and most of the reports so far, have been macs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2015 Jun 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is this for Mac? or Windows?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2015 Jun 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm locking this thread.  The online installer that this thread refers to is no longer in use.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2015 Mar 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I managed to resolve this problem, but now three months later its has returned. Presumably with a new version of Adobe Flash. If someone from Adobe could please respond to these forums, that would be very helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines