• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem with registrating serilanumber after updating from flash builder 4.5 to 4.6

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2014 Dec 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had an upgraded suite Master Collection with 4.5 and unninstallet this for then to install a clean 4.6

Serialnumber for MasterCollection don't work, and I'm stuck with a trial version. The update should be free.

I have registerd tha master Collection suite on AdobeID, but it don't take when i try to register Flash Builder 4.6

Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MoTor,

Are you trying to register Flash Builder 4.6 individually?

Do you have a different serial key for Flash Builder?

Please share the error/warning message which you get while trying to register it.

Regards,

Anand

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ANAND

I do not have a different serial key for Flash Builder, but followed the instructions here:

Flex 4.6 SDK and Flash Builder 4.6 Updates Now Available.

The problem is that my serial key is for the master collection suite, and not for the individual applications like Flash Builder 4.5

Its a popup showing when i start FB 4.6 where i can enter the serial go continue as a trail user.

The only key I have is for the MasterCollection, and this don't get accepted.

When i try to enter Product registration through the help in FB, the link to the webpage goes bananas....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MoTor,

You would need to uninstall existing Flash Builder 4.5 on your machine and then install Flash Builder 4.6 in trial mode.

During installation, it doesn't accept the serial number of Master Collection. So, just install it in trial mode and make sure that the you select the same language as that of your Master Collection, during FB installation.

Now launch FB and it would then accept Master Collection CS 5.5 serial number.

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/924/cpsid_92402.html is the related tech note.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anand

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2014 Dec 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, had used the wrong language during installing, seems to work fine now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2014 Dec 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to know that everything is working fine.

Regards,

Anand

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines