• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Module name defaults to "Captivate E-learning course" in LMS

Explorer ,
Dec 22, 2014 Dec 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The module name defaults to "Captivate E-learning course" when it is posted to the LMS.  The project title, project information, and table of contents are named properly in Captivate with the real course name.  Is there another place in the Captivate 8 software where the LMS might be drawing this default name from? I have to rename the module whenever it is posted to the LMS.

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 29, 2014 Dec 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm assuming you're publishing as a SCORM project (or maybe Tin Can). If you looking at the quiz settings, under "Reporting," you'll see a button called "Configure" near the top, next to your chosen standard (like SCORM 1.2). Click it, and you'll see where that annoying "Captivate E-Learning Course" title is coming from. Edit it to whatever you want, save the project with the new settings, and you should be good to go every time you publish in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks ElaKat! It's also worth noting that thankfully this is based per file as opposed to Globally in Captivate. I.E. if you set Module 1 title and open Module 2 it won't be listed as Module 1. Particularly useful when dealing with more than one client.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources