• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to sign into Adobe on Nook Tablet

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2014 Dec 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!  I recently downloaded an ebook from my Adobe Digital Editions on my PC to my Nook Tablet.  I then attempted to sign into the Adobe account on my Nook so that I could open the book and it said that my Adobe ID or password were incorrect.  So, I logged onto the Adobe site on my computer and changed the password and confirmed that the change took, then I tried to log in on my Nook and again I received a message that my ID or password were incorrect.  I double-checked the ID username and have been entering it correctly and I've attempted to reenter the password, but I continue to get the same error message.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I appreciate the assistance!

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My ebook is not an Overdrive book and I did not obtain it from a library.  I got it as a free advanced e-galley from Penguin Book's First to Read Program.  I've been able use the Adobe Digital Editions for 2 previous ebooks I received from Penguin, using the previous Adobe ID and password, but this time, it's not working. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines