Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Specific viewer from Ppt for presenter 10

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2014 Dec 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

Just a short question about Presenter 10... how to use a specific skin (logo, ) and navigation (button next, resources,replay, progress bar,..) included in ppt and published without the Presenter classic viewer?

Thanks for your future help.

Best regards

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 10, 2015 Jan 10, 2015

Well, I'm surprised I wasn't called out on my misinformation. In the Slide Manager tool in Presenter 10 (I think it was in 9 too ) there is an option to hide the play bar...

Presenter Playbar Hide.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 22, 2014 Dec 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no easy method. There was a post on here by robva65 a number of years ago with instructions on how to create a flash object in your PPT deck that hid the player skin, but that was the only option I've ever seen for Presenter. If I can find the post, I'll provide the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2014 Dec 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thks for your answer.

The flash solution for the skin is not adapted with an Html5 export so .... Perhaps Ispring is the solution in this case ..

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 10, 2015 Jan 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I'm surprised I wasn't called out on my misinformation. In the Slide Manager tool in Presenter 10 (I think it was in 9 too ) there is an option to hide the play bar...

Presenter Playbar Hide.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2015 Jan 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perfect!

Thanks for your help!

best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources