• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Full motion get blurred

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2007 Aug 30, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently installed Adobe Captivate 3 on Windows Vista. When I record a slide with full motion the image/movie get blurred. I have an idea that it has something to do with Vista but I'm not sure. The problem is seen in editor-mode, preview and (off course...) in the finished SWF.

Any ideas?
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2007 Sep 14, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem but am on Windows XP. It is unfortunate that no one has answered your question. Hopefully someone will see that others are having the problem. I have tried to set the recording on High Quality for video but it only captures the recording at standard. Is this a flaw or is there another way. The online help does not say.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 19, 2007 Sep 19, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks,

Is the captured footage of the FMR (full motion recording) still blurred when you preview or publish? If so please report this to the Adobe Captivate team using the Adobe Captivate Feature Request/Bug Report Form[b/]

Regards - Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2007 Sep 19, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
It sometimes appear in the final SWF, but now I "only" have the problem in editor-mode and preview. The problem with previewing FMR seams to be in MS Vista and MS WIndows XP.

I will create a bug report - thank you, Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources