• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE crashing when opening library ebook or copying it to a device

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2014 Sep 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Digital Editions keeps crashing every time I try to open a borrowed library book (epub) and every time I try to copy it to my device.

I'm using as macbook air and the device is a Kobo Aura. My computer is authorized with my Adobe ID, I have tried restarting the program and the computer and the device connection, and I have tried adding the epub file directly from my computer to my device file, but of course my device tells me it is not viewable because it is DRM protected.

I've seen a few other people having this exact problem (but with different devices or computers, so it appears to truly be an ADE issue), but with no answers! Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2014 Dec 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. Can someone please help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2014 Dec 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Never mind, I got it to work. I erased ADE 4 and installed ADE 3 (Adobe Digital Editions downloads) and then I unauthorized the computer and the device and reauthorized them with the Overdrive ID (which I had to create at Overdrive.com) instead of the Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines