• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot add Adobe DRM settings on my new Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook. It doesn't recognize my Adobe ID/password combination.

Dec 22, 2014 Dec 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot add Adobe DRM settings on my new Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook because it doesn't recognize the ID/password combination that works on the Adobe website. Please let me know if I am in the wrong community.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2014 Dec 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm   having  the  same  trouble . .. did  you  find  a fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 26, 2014 Dec 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope. Sorry.

On Fri, Dec 26, 2014 at 11:16 AM, leslitac76 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2015 Jan 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having the same trouble....i am so fricken frustrated. 3 hrs working on this is ridiculous

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2014 Dec 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried resetting to factory defaults and it worked for the day. Once I powered off then powered on the next day I got the same problem again. thinking of going to Barnes and Noble for help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2014 Dec 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spent more than an hour on phone with B&N trying to get this to work.  Upgraded to ADE 3.0 and reset Nook to factory settings, still not recognizing.  B&N said to call Adobe but can't get anyone on the phone, so thought I would try here.  Anyone have any tips?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2015 Jan 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't know if this would work for anyone else but found out that my book club will work with Overdrive.  I just added the Overdrive app to my Nook and then opened the bookclub website as a library and downloaded directly to Overdrive.  Super simple and direct.   Work around that worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2015 Jan 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue, called B&N, have spent many hours and still no resolution.  As a work-around, I downloaded bluefire reader on my nook.  Then I used dropbox to take the book that I borrowed from the library and open in bluefire reader on my nook and that worked (still cannot see it in my nook library, but at least I can read the book).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2015 Jan 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'miss having the samend problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2015 Mar 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Me too, I did the overdrive app and that works but I wanted to have it in my nook  so I could read in my original nook at work and have my galaxy keep up at home.  Looks like this has been a problem for awhile.  Think I'll try my local B&N and see if they have anything new.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines