• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

installed ADE, authorized mac computer, successfully downloaded ebook but program crashes when click to read

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2014 Dec 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can anyone help, have authorized mac with ADE installed, book downloaded into ADE library but program crashes

when I try to open book to read. deleted first download and downloaded again, same result, any ideas?

thx, chengen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2014 Dec 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo! I am having the same problem. Please someone advise on how I can fix this! I have 2 books I downloaded and I need to read it asap and it keeps crashing telling me it sends a report but nothing is changing? Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2014 Dec 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same prob on Mac OS X 10.10.1 with ADE 4.0.  Crashes 2 out of 3 times and when it does crash it creates epubs that have 0 pages and are corrupt when viewed in iBooks.

Downgraded to ADE 1.7 using this discussion (ACSM files cause Adobe Digital Editions to crash) and now it works without crashing and downloads new ACSM bookmarks fine.  BUT... when I reauthorized the new version of the program I lost access to the previously checked-out books (the ACSM files created errors).

At least it effing works now with new checkouts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines